Huh?!
My boss just quit today.
The head of the org quit yesterday and the head of development quit today. Bad, bad times ahead.
I'm confused, to say the least. I have to put on a brave face because the rest of the staff doesn't know yet. Man, this is weird. I can't find my words, but they'll come soon enough.
I bought chips - Lay's Cheddar and Sour Cream - and ice cream - Sticky Toffee Pudding. I plan on numbing the pain with some junk food.
The head of the org quit yesterday and the head of development quit today. Bad, bad times ahead.
I'm confused, to say the least. I have to put on a brave face because the rest of the staff doesn't know yet. Man, this is weird. I can't find my words, but they'll come soon enough.
I bought chips - Lay's Cheddar and Sour Cream - and ice cream - Sticky Toffee Pudding. I plan on numbing the pain with some junk food.

4 Comments:
I think what is going to happen next is that you are going to get an incredible new job, so your co-workers will all say, "[Head of org] quit, and then [head of development] quit, and then Cee gave her notice -- I heard she got some incredible new job and is relocating down south! Can you believe it?!"
Yeah, that's the ticket.
Damn straight!
The BOD's doing some crazy spin control w/ staff, but they're being crappy to the head of the org, who leaves end of Sept. DOD is already gone.
Hmmmmm.....right now I'd stick with the junk food....I'm sure the rest will come out in the wash soon enough xxx
Hope so :-(
Post a Comment
<< Home