It's Wednesday Already!?
I haven't blogged for days! I hate that!
This week is zooming by, and not the way I like. I haven't been able to finish my lunch and, at 4:25p PT, I still have almost 1/2 a chicken pot pie to eat.
Here's the latest, I'm very busy. I'm doing so much work that it all seems a blur. I walked into a colleague's office and asked how I might get a temp in here to help. Voila! I had my temp in here today. He's working out great. I need him to focus on getting me and the dept. organized and it's starting to show. I'm very excited.
I had another 2 hour meeting today to talk over priorities. I can't believe someone said, "What are you focusing on this week?" and I froze because there is so much! I managed to get a few items out of my mouth. There are so many notes that need to get organized. I'm gonna review the pages and pages of to-dos and determine what is really my priority as a downsized office. Hope I can find the time to do that soon.
Proposals are flying out of the office! That's the goodn news. i've got some money to raise and it's great knowing that they're in people's queues.
Rumor has it that I may get an interim pay increase with this new load of responsibilities. Excellent. We'll see if that's true.
This week is zooming by, and not the way I like. I haven't been able to finish my lunch and, at 4:25p PT, I still have almost 1/2 a chicken pot pie to eat.
Here's the latest, I'm very busy. I'm doing so much work that it all seems a blur. I walked into a colleague's office and asked how I might get a temp in here to help. Voila! I had my temp in here today. He's working out great. I need him to focus on getting me and the dept. organized and it's starting to show. I'm very excited.
I had another 2 hour meeting today to talk over priorities. I can't believe someone said, "What are you focusing on this week?" and I froze because there is so much! I managed to get a few items out of my mouth. There are so many notes that need to get organized. I'm gonna review the pages and pages of to-dos and determine what is really my priority as a downsized office. Hope I can find the time to do that soon.
Proposals are flying out of the office! That's the goodn news. i've got some money to raise and it's great knowing that they're in people's queues.
Rumor has it that I may get an interim pay increase with this new load of responsibilities. Excellent. We'll see if that's true.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home