Sunday, August 27, 2006

BB7: The Train Wreck

I tells ya, this BB7 is just going to be the end of me. James is out. He thought he was a pawn, but he ended up getting booted. He wasn't too broken up about it. I was more broken up. I hate it when the person I pick loses. I have a knack for picking the ones who get booted.

Now that James was sent packing to the jury house with Marcellas and Howie, things are up in the air with Ericka and her HOH rule. We'll get to see who her nominations are tonight. She is in an alliance with everyone in the house, so her nominations will be telling. Will she put up her "showmance" buddy Mike Boogie? Will she put up Dr. Will? How about her weakest alliance mate Chicken George? Maybe Danielle? Janelle? I look forward to seeing who gets axed.

I would love to say that I don't care anymore, but you don't invest 3 hours a week for an entire summer and not care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home