Baby, I'm Amazed
With so much going on, it's been hard to take a moment to breathe and appreciate what's around me. I'm not saying I'm gonna do that now. There's no time, but I plan on scheduling some time to have that moment soon.
Today was pay day and after paying a number of credit cards, there's still $$ in the bank. That's such a weird feeling, but I just remembered that I still need to pay cable, internet, phone, & cell. If my estimates are correct, I'll STILL have some $$ left over. You know what I'm gonna do with it? I was going to write that I'd throw it into savings, but I should pay off more ccs. The interest I would save by paying down the cards is better than any interest I'd make keeping it in savings. There is one card I keep forgetting to pay on time. I should just pay it off.
I'm going to try to have some sort of a relaxing weekend. I am planning on practicing some scrapbooking techniques. For the beau's b-day, I made him a card, but my chalking technique was sorely lacking. It looked so lame!! I felt really silly giving him his card, but I think he liked it. The kind of like where you have to because someone you love made it. I've made really lovely cards in the past, but this one with the chalking is not my strongest. I'm gonna practice this weekend.
So, I hope this post finds the reader happy and healthy. If you're not happy and/or healthy, make you be so soon. Enjoy the weekend.
Today was pay day and after paying a number of credit cards, there's still $$ in the bank. That's such a weird feeling, but I just remembered that I still need to pay cable, internet, phone, & cell. If my estimates are correct, I'll STILL have some $$ left over. You know what I'm gonna do with it? I was going to write that I'd throw it into savings, but I should pay off more ccs. The interest I would save by paying down the cards is better than any interest I'd make keeping it in savings. There is one card I keep forgetting to pay on time. I should just pay it off.
I'm going to try to have some sort of a relaxing weekend. I am planning on practicing some scrapbooking techniques. For the beau's b-day, I made him a card, but my chalking technique was sorely lacking. It looked so lame!! I felt really silly giving him his card, but I think he liked it. The kind of like where you have to because someone you love made it. I've made really lovely cards in the past, but this one with the chalking is not my strongest. I'm gonna practice this weekend.
So, I hope this post finds the reader happy and healthy. If you're not happy and/or healthy, make you be so soon. Enjoy the weekend.

2 Comments:
Hmmm...my pay days take a similar route too - I'm always amazed if I have a few pounds left in the bank!
Fab to hear that you've found some time to get creative - it's good for the soul I reckon!!!
It would be good for my soul, if I could get a style figured out!
Post a Comment
<< Home