My Personality
AMEDMENT: I would like to acknowledge fellow blogger, RLPANTS, for the inspiration for the test.
---------------------------------------------------------
I just took a personality test. It knows me so well.
***You Have A Type A- Personality***
You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.
When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds
Do You Have a Type A Personality?
http://www.blogthings.com/doyouhaveatypeapersonalityquiz/
---------------------------------------------------------
I just took a personality test. It knows me so well.
***You Have A Type A- Personality***
You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.
When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds
Do You Have a Type A Personality?
http://www.blogthings.com/doyouhaveatypeapersonalityquiz/

8 Comments:
Hey! You stole my personality...test. Glad you enjoyed it.
Yeah. After I saw it on your site, I instantly needed to see what I would score. I'm amending my post to ack you as the source.
I have a Type B personality. Like a natural sedative, I have a soothing effect on people. I'm also Apple Pie, apparently. I'm the perfect combo of comforting and traditional and those who like me crave security. Oh, and I totally passed 8th Grade Math...
I'd've given you an A-... in math that is. Hee hee.
Thanks for sharing your personality grade.
I have a Type B+ personality, which I guess is sort of correct, except when I drive. Then I am definitely scary Type A.
You've never done anything B+ in your life! Except that time when you did that thing...
hehe, no problem about the ack, I'm not THAT much of an attention whore. Oh wait. Yes I am. Ahhh! I may need to take the test again...
This has proven to be a fun and popular post so all credit to you RLPants!
Post a Comment
<< Home