Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tag! I'm It!

My blog-buddy Nat has tagged me to share the most personal and sordid details about my life.

Here are the rules:
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.

I don't actually know 5 bloggers, so I may skip that part. But here we go...

Weird Item #1 - Birds paralyze me. I can't be near them. I don't want to see them, unless they're in a cage. I don't like to hear them flying. If they look at me, I take it as a direct threat on my safety. If they're on the sidewalk and won't flap away, they win. I cross the street or alter my route.

Weird Item #2 - I like to eat one item at a time off of my plate. I prioritize what I want to eat first using criteria like what can I stand eating warm vs. hot?, what do I want to finish and not leave any behind in case I get full?, what's good for me? (which I have to eat early on or else I may just leave it behind. In that case, I save something I really want to eat as a treat.) I also tend to save drinking water until the end of the meal.

Weird Item #3 - I love watching America's Funniest Home Video - but only the ones hosted by Tom Bergeron. My favorite videos are ones when unsuspecting folks expose their undies! That is the funniest stuff on earth!

Weird Item #4 - A proposal I helped write raised $10M from an individual. Isn't that insane that someone has that kind of $$ to share? I don't think I'll make that much in my lifetime.

Weird Item #5 - I talk to myself as I drive to calm the road rage. It's like driving with the skinny Lord of the Rings freak. I'll say, "Stupid jerk can't signal." Then, I'll say, "You don't need the stress so let it go." "Jackass should learn to drive by the rules." "Calm down. You're not helping anyone by getting upset." 40 minutes of that every day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sordid indeed!!

Hey! I eat my food like that! Is it weird?!!! *panic* *gulp*
lol xxx

1:14 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Nothing wrong with eating food that way! I can't imagine eating food any other way. Except eggs. I can't eat eggs unless they get mixed up with potatoes or something else. Ew, eggs are icky otherwise. And I have to splash Tobasco sauce all over eggs.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Russell Palmer said...

#3. Ok to do it, never ok to admit it.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home