Blue Thought
Am I blue that we got swept? Yes. Am I blue that I had hopes of a WS spot for my Dodgers? Yes.
It was very frustrating to see the Mets come out with the early lead in the first inning. I didn't give up hope and the Dodgers came back to tie. Woo hoo! We just couldn't stop the freakin' Mets from scoring and long story short, we got swept. Even the Padres won one of their games.
There is no NL West representation in the NLCS, and I've mentally checked out. Tommy Lasorda's gonna have to come to my house to encourage me to watch the rest of the playoffs. Not really, seeing as how the beau's two fave teams are in the ALCS - the A's and the Tigers. There will still be lots of baseball watching at home. I think the beau is rooting for the A's, but he does love his Tigers. At least he's guaranteed to have one of his teams in the the World Series. I just can't imagine rooting for the AL over the NL in the WS.
It was very frustrating to see the Mets come out with the early lead in the first inning. I didn't give up hope and the Dodgers came back to tie. Woo hoo! We just couldn't stop the freakin' Mets from scoring and long story short, we got swept. Even the Padres won one of their games.
There is no NL West representation in the NLCS, and I've mentally checked out. Tommy Lasorda's gonna have to come to my house to encourage me to watch the rest of the playoffs. Not really, seeing as how the beau's two fave teams are in the ALCS - the A's and the Tigers. There will still be lots of baseball watching at home. I think the beau is rooting for the A's, but he does love his Tigers. At least he's guaranteed to have one of his teams in the the World Series. I just can't imagine rooting for the AL over the NL in the WS.

4 Comments:
Wah, wah, wah...
Baseball: Sucks. Boring. I don't get the appeal. Leaves me cold.
Apple pie: I get the appeal, but it's not always good. Needs to be served hot.
Mom: I kinda get the appeal, but she can still be irritating. Must be served at room temperature.
Does it pain you to be so bitter?
Baseball, so not boring. It just has intricacies that some are incapable of comprehending or enjoying. Soccer. That's boring. kick turn, kick kick, turn, turn...12 hours later...gooooooalllll. I do like the ...goooalllll guy on Univision.
Apple pie. Hmm, southern style, fried apple pies. Yes, in the South we can fry anything.
Mom. She makes great fried apple pies.
Fried apple pie!?!? I want some!!
Post a Comment
<< Home