Welcome to Our Fair Land, Angels
The Blue Angels are back in all of their afterburning glory!! In fact, I just came back from watching them practice a bit, ears bleeding from the noise. It's very loud. The kind of loud that you think you can handle, but you can't. You scream a little bit as you plug your ears. They are buzzing all across the city in anticipation of Fleet Week, which is this weekend.
Conditions in the city today are rainy, so the Blue Angels are practicing early. They are weaving in and out of the clouds, appearing in awe-inspiring fashion. I can see them out my office window. They're just beckoning me to run outside again.
I'm going to bring my camera tomorrow and see if I can capture any images worth sharing with you. If not, I'll definitely have my camera this weekend.
Conditions in the city today are rainy, so the Blue Angels are practicing early. They are weaving in and out of the clouds, appearing in awe-inspiring fashion. I can see them out my office window. They're just beckoning me to run outside again.
I'm going to bring my camera tomorrow and see if I can capture any images worth sharing with you. If not, I'll definitely have my camera this weekend.

2 Comments:
ok, I'm usually so very nice but...geek. dork. I hope at least one or two other co workers are running outside too, otherwise they're all back in the office making fun of you after you hit the door ;).
Ha! I don't care. I love 'em! Always have and always will!
Post a Comment
<< Home