Post #100
I felt I should mark my 100th post. [Insert noisemakers noise and whistles here.]
I'd like to thank all of those who encourage and inspire my writing:
First of all, I'd like to thank my mom for having me.
My sissies for being sissies, in the nicest possible way.
My first blog inspiration, Mama Blah Blah.
The folks who add comments to the blog because it makes it fun and interactive- even if they're sometimes negative, E-Que-O Parque. You know who you are.
J. Ringo for all things - of the moment or not.
Nat and RLPants for being there since the beginning.
My employers for giving me fodder for posts.
My city, SF, for providing a background of gritty intrigue and drama.
BB7 for 3 hours per week of sleep-inducing, yet utterly intoxicating reality TV this summer.
The beau for being the beau!
And finally, Chad Lowe.
I'd like to thank all of those who encourage and inspire my writing:
First of all, I'd like to thank my mom for having me.
My sissies for being sissies, in the nicest possible way.
My first blog inspiration, Mama Blah Blah.
The folks who add comments to the blog because it makes it fun and interactive- even if they're sometimes negative, E-Que-O Parque. You know who you are.
J. Ringo for all things - of the moment or not.
Nat and RLPants for being there since the beginning.
My employers for giving me fodder for posts.
My city, SF, for providing a background of gritty intrigue and drama.
BB7 for 3 hours per week of sleep-inducing, yet utterly intoxicating reality TV this summer.
The beau for being the beau!
And finally, Chad Lowe.

6 Comments:
Congratulations on this momentous moment!
Wow. 100. I've only made 8 posts since I documented #50. It's all about the quality not the quantity, say those who are poster slackers.
Hey, what about thanking the man upstairs (in my case, Al Jerome)?
J. - Thanks! I'm all about capturing momentous moments.
RL - for me, I really wanted to hit #100. And I wanted to hit 500 visitors. Next goal, 1000 posts and 5000 visitors. That'll keep my busy.
E. - Totally thought about the man upstairs, but he gets thanked all the time. Chad Lowe never gets thanked.
Aww. Belated congratulations!
I have no idea how many posts I've made. Hmmm...that's a worthy activity for a Friday afternoon...
What a truly momentous occassion. Your speech has moved me to tears and really should have come with a "blurry mascara" warning. xx
Post a Comment
<< Home