Monday, October 16, 2006

The Comedian

All righty, people. Do I ask for much? No, not really. Well, I need your help. Help, I say!

We're trying to get Buddy "The Comedian" Lewis voted as Fine Living's next Wandering Golfer.

Please vote early and vote often (once a day limit) for Buddy here. We want him to get this job. Right now, he's in third place and we need his numbers to shoot way up.

Tell your friends!

Update: He's in 2nd place, but behind by 470 votes!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Blah Blah said...

I totally copied you and posted about this on my blog. But only because I couldn't get my damn pictures to post!

Oh, and because I want to help Buddy (i.e. Splooey). Yeah, that's it.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Yeah, that's the ticket! BTW, he's 409 behind... I'm doing a play by play at my desk.

What's the deal with pictures? I can't get mine to post and I'm jealous of people who can.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa Blah Blah said...

The deal with pictures: I have had several instances where I've tried to post pictures and Blogger freezes up. Then I'll try again like hours later or the next day and it's fine. Do yours not show up or can you not even get them to post?

1:53 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Mine don't even show up. I want to share my cool Blue Angels pics. D'oh!!

BTW, he's 303 back as of 3:19p...

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would agree that Buddy is funny but VOTE for Gia Bocra..... she has a great swing, looks stylish and would draw a ton of attention to the show.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

She definitely has her fan base. She's doing really well in the poll.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home