Friday, December 15, 2006

Ah, Feeling Better

I'm feeling pretty good today. I think the Zicam is fighting a mighty fight against germs that are felling my fellow co-workers. The germs are trying their damnedest to make a home in my ears, nose, and throat, but not if I can help it.

Our out of town friend magically appeared at our home yesterday. We weren't expecting him until today. His room is still in quite a state, but at least I got most of my laundry out of there. He took us out to dinner in the new mega-mall complex in downtown SF. I missed the Office Christmas special because we were out. He's so funny. Here's an example of a funny story:

He was out at a club earlier this week and met a very nice Russian stripper. He's now in love. He bought a conversational Russian tape and a little Russian flag pin to prove his devotion. All this after just one encounter. He cracks me up.

He'll be here the rest of the weekend. He even wants to return to the mega-mall complex to shop. Twist my arm!

Ah, it's nice to feel better again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home