Wednesday, December 13, 2006

You Know Who You Are, Go Screw Yourself!

I only have a minute to write, but I am pissed!!

Remember my crazy BOT member who resigned from the BOT then came back on. Well, she's got it in for me and my boss. She had asked to get $$ for working with our org and she was told no. She got angry. She resigned, but that lasted a hot minute. I knew it wouldn't last.

Anyway, she and I had gotten along fairly well up until then. That is until she was told she couldn't get $$ for her brilliant thoughts and ideas. She started lashing out at my boss, who is cool as a cucumber and smart as hell. He gave it right back to her, but all very professionally. Now, she has her sights set on me and on making me look bad. It started yesterday at a meeting. She was very rude and said that staff wasn't getting the job done on every project. Hello. That's me. I'm staff.

She is also anxious to create more drama beginning with suggesting that my ideas are crap - to a ton of other BOT members - and redoing my work. She got on the horn today and demanded to know why I'm keeping her out of the loop on projects and why she has to hear it from other BOT members and not from me about the status of some projects. She left that message WHILE I was calling everyone to let them know about stuff and she was on the list. Why don't I call her first, she asked? Why the hell should I?

Anyway, I've seen this lady in action. She's gonna make my life a living hell until I leave or until she's convinced enough people I'm not up to snuff and they let me go. Little does she know that the job search has been well under way. Something is likely to be available in Feb., but can I wait that long?

This week sucks and I wish could go tell her to screw herself. But I've got a smile on my face and I'm not gonna let her know she's getting to me. That just gives her more power. OH! The pains of volunteering. Maybe she should get a job and occupy herself with something other than us. Nah, that's too simple or logical.

Anyway, since I can't tell her to her face, I'll tell her here:
GO SCREW YOURSELF!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go doll! You keep smiling and let her screw herself!
Sorry to hear it's tough at work - hopefully she'll pee enough people off and she'll be the one to have to leave xxx

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's quite some title to a blog entry Cee! Way to go doll! You keep smiling and let her screw herself!
Sorry to hear it's tough at work - hopefully she'll pee enough people off and she'll be the one to have to leave xxx

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's quite some title to a blog entry Cee! Way to go doll! You keep smiling and let her screw herself!
Sorry to hear it's tough at work - hopefully she'll pee enough people off and she'll be the one to have to leave xxx

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's quite some title to a blog entry Cee! Way to go doll! You keep smiling and let her screw herself!
Sorry to hear it's tough at work - hopefully she'll pee enough people off and she'll be the one to have to leave xxx

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah - that's quite a title there!
Leave her screw herself I say - maybe she'll pee enough people off and she'll be the one to have to go.
Keep smiling chick! xxx

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah - that's quite a title there!
Leave her screw herself I say - maybe she'll pee enough people off and she'll be the one to have to go.
Keep smiling chick! xxx

2:07 PM  
Blogger Lisa Blah Blah said...

Just one quick comment. I note that you refer to her as a lady.

She is clearly no lady, mah friend.

Uh, yeah, like I know.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Thank you, thank you, and thank you. Today is better-ish.

All I have to say to her - beside to go screw herself - is to step away from the org. Leave us alone!

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm - just checked back to this - blogger was playing up there and kept chucking me off when i clicked publish. I thought it hadn't tkaen my comment lol! Whoops! *rolls eyes*xx

8:27 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Your extra notes made this my most popular blog post, so I was fine with that!!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home