Are You A Holiday Crier, Too?
Not one of those "Hear ye. Hear ye." criers. One of those "salty tears streaming down your face" kind.
UH! I desperately try not to cry, but I can't help it. I'm not emotional because of $$ or family (Although I do miss them. Hello? Why don't you call back!!?!?) but because of New Year's Eve 2003.
That's the day I had to put down my best dog buddy, my baby of 12 years. Cancer is a bitch.
Uh oh! It's starting again...
UH! I desperately try not to cry, but I can't help it. I'm not emotional because of $$ or family (Although I do miss them. Hello? Why don't you call back!!?!?) but because of New Year's Eve 2003.
That's the day I had to put down my best dog buddy, my baby of 12 years. Cancer is a bitch.
Uh oh! It's starting again...

4 Comments:
Aww no! Poor doggy.
I'm a holiday crier - after two bottles of wine anyway.
Well come to think about it I cry after two bottles of wine what ever time of year it is!
She's in a better place. *Sigh*
I can't drink wine because I'm allergic, but I do enjoy a good Amaretto-induced sobbing episode. It's very cleansing.
Speaking of episodes, am I going to see you on any episodes of a program featuring two well dressed gals?
lol - not if I can help it!! But everyone's saying I should go for it - what are they trying to tell me?!!
Mmmmm Amaretto - that was my mother's sweet drink of choice when she found out my then 20 year old sister was pregnant lol!
They poke and prod, but you'd get a new wardrobe, no? But then you're forever immortalized on film. It's a hard decision. I wouldn't do it, but that's just me.
I could go for a spot of Amaretto now...
Post a Comment
<< Home