Monday, December 18, 2006

It's Starting To Look Like XMas

Our friend has gone back to the East Coast. We had a blast with him here. He and the beau have so much fun - playing with knives, learning how to attack and immobilze foes, who can speak the loudest. I have to admit when I saw the knives come out I had to put an end to that straight away. There are no playing with knives in my house. NONE!!

After the knives got put away, the martial arts moves began. I think I can make someone let go of me and scream in pain my focusing on their thumb if I'm grabbed. I can also break someone's arm. The beau almost got his shoulder dislocated, but his buddy shook it out and told him he'd be all right. Needless to say, the beau is still hurting.

We had dinners in nice restaurants (can you call the Cafe at Nordstrom's a nice restaurant?) and walked around. And then, poof, he was gone.

The house felt empty when he left. We were cheery while he was here and a little depressed when he left. To curb our depression, we pulled out the holiday decorations and decked the pad out! We even put up lights - the kind that fade slowly or dance in seizure-inducing ferocity.

It feels more like XMas now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home