No Sooner Said Than Imploded
OK, I'm trying to go with the flow at work, but they keep pulling me back in(to craziness, that is.) The BOT member who resigned from my committee is back on. A consultant we were about to sign a contract with needs to delay her start. I've got funders to answer to and no answers.
On another day, I'd be driven insane by this. Not today. They're insane and they aren't going to drive me to insanity. I won't pull my hair out because I think that's what they want. I can only do what I can do. Morale is officially in the toilet.
Sorry this doesn't make sense, but I needed to do a little venting.
On a happier note, I'm gonna try to get some pictures on this blog. Wish me luck. And I got tagged again so a non-work-related rant posting will be up soon...
On another day, I'd be driven insane by this. Not today. They're insane and they aren't going to drive me to insanity. I won't pull my hair out because I think that's what they want. I can only do what I can do. Morale is officially in the toilet.
Sorry this doesn't make sense, but I needed to do a little venting.
On a happier note, I'm gonna try to get some pictures on this blog. Wish me luck. And I got tagged again so a non-work-related rant posting will be up soon...

2 Comments:
Yey -i wanna see pics!!! Especially if you can snap one of your Running Man moves. I do a great unrivalled Funky Chicken too.xx
I'll make sure I snap one of me doing the Rapper's Warm-Up.
Post a Comment
<< Home