T-t-t-t-tagged
This first tag comes to me from Nat. Hey there, Nat!!
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence.
3. Post the text of the following three sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the author, and book.
5. Tag three people of you own.
I'm gonna skip step five because I don't have 3 people to tag (insert violins here)
"Foundation type: Independent. Financial data: (yr. ended 11/30/97): Assets, $490,296 (M). Gifts received, $226."
Author is the Foundation Center and its from The Foundation Center Directory 2000 Edition. There are 2638 pages of fun in this book.
The second tag comes to me from Nat. Hey again, Nat!
Who am I? Describe your personality in a paragraph or two.
Not as easy as it sounds, but I'm a stubborn know-it-all who loves family, friends, and having fun. Fun=spending time with the beau, enjoying a good meal, listening to alternative 80s oldies, and creative expression (except dance, which I'm working hard to try to change), etc... I fancy myself a smarty, and I enjoy learning especially since there is a lot of learning yet to do. I'm fairly rigid and stick to that which is known, but I am flexible only when I feel safe and comfortable. (Example: I will go kayaking in far off strange lands if I'm with the beau, with whom I feel safe. But if he wasn't around, there's no way I'd do it because I will get swallowed by the sea.) I am a team-player, even if I don't like you, if I subscribe to the ultimate mission of the project. If I don't, you're on your own. I work hard to prove myself and I'm not shy to say what I think usually. Usually.
I feel drained and I'm gonna nap on my desk now.
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence.
3. Post the text of the following three sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the author, and book.
5. Tag three people of you own.
I'm gonna skip step five because I don't have 3 people to tag (insert violins here)
"Foundation type: Independent. Financial data: (yr. ended 11/30/97): Assets, $490,296 (M). Gifts received, $226."
Author is the Foundation Center and its from The Foundation Center Directory 2000 Edition. There are 2638 pages of fun in this book.
The second tag comes to me from Nat. Hey again, Nat!
Who am I? Describe your personality in a paragraph or two.
Not as easy as it sounds, but I'm a stubborn know-it-all who loves family, friends, and having fun. Fun=spending time with the beau, enjoying a good meal, listening to alternative 80s oldies, and creative expression (except dance, which I'm working hard to try to change), etc... I fancy myself a smarty, and I enjoy learning especially since there is a lot of learning yet to do. I'm fairly rigid and stick to that which is known, but I am flexible only when I feel safe and comfortable. (Example: I will go kayaking in far off strange lands if I'm with the beau, with whom I feel safe. But if he wasn't around, there's no way I'd do it because I will get swallowed by the sea.) I am a team-player, even if I don't like you, if I subscribe to the ultimate mission of the project. If I don't, you're on your own. I work hard to prove myself and I'm not shy to say what I think usually. Usually.
I feel drained and I'm gonna nap on my desk now.

5 Comments:
lol!! You do make me giggle. Fascinating excerpt there :)
Hey there's an expressive dancer in all of us, I say xxx
I know. How boring was that!?
I tweaked my knee this weekend so more creative and inventive dancing is going to have to wait a bit.
The most inventive dancing is performed standing on one leg..............
Isn't that called the Flamingo?
You got it!
Post a Comment
<< Home