Irk
Today is pay day. I spent the morning paying bills and find myself with ~$200 to get me through the next two weeks. That's better than the past two weeks where I had to make $100 stretch that long.
I've been slowly but surely paying down my credit cards, but that's taking a good long time. I had also been neglecting paying my regular recurring bills like phone, internet, cell, etc... I'm all caught up on those now, too. It's a good feeling to be caught up even if I have to negotiate two weeks w/ a small amount of cash.
Invariably, I am cranky on pay day. Last pay day, the beau wondered why. I explained that I'm paying for lots and lots of stuff and don't have any $$ left over. You know I love the beau, but he doesn't get that we're not dividing everything 50/50, so I allow myself the right to be cranky until he ponies up.
Between $$ and work stress, I'm a sleepless mess. I bought myself something called Rescue Remedy. It's a spray calmative. I think it works because even with the mountain of stuff I have to do at work, I find the serenity to do it. Of course, I leave it at work because that's where I need it the most so when I get home, all I want to do it sleep or scream. I should bring it home with me for the weekend.
I've got 96 hours of sick time accrued. I should start taking some mental health days.
I've been slowly but surely paying down my credit cards, but that's taking a good long time. I had also been neglecting paying my regular recurring bills like phone, internet, cell, etc... I'm all caught up on those now, too. It's a good feeling to be caught up even if I have to negotiate two weeks w/ a small amount of cash.
Invariably, I am cranky on pay day. Last pay day, the beau wondered why. I explained that I'm paying for lots and lots of stuff and don't have any $$ left over. You know I love the beau, but he doesn't get that we're not dividing everything 50/50, so I allow myself the right to be cranky until he ponies up.
Between $$ and work stress, I'm a sleepless mess. I bought myself something called Rescue Remedy. It's a spray calmative. I think it works because even with the mountain of stuff I have to do at work, I find the serenity to do it. Of course, I leave it at work because that's where I need it the most so when I get home, all I want to do it sleep or scream. I should bring it home with me for the weekend.
I've got 96 hours of sick time accrued. I should start taking some mental health days.

2 Comments:
Rescue Remedy.....it got me through my Driving Test :)
Know exactly what you mean about pay day/bills. Most of my pay goes before I even get a chance to get to an atm to draw any out :(
xxxx
It sure is nice to see the debt reducing, even if it's only a teeny bit.
Post a Comment
<< Home