Ode to Odor
Is it possible for someone to walk on carpet in stockinged feet and have the foulest of odors adhere to said carpet and funk up your apartment for hours even with windows open and fans a-blowing?
Yes. Yes it is.
I don't want to say who it was. I don't see this person often and I do not get along with this person very well. In fact, I didn't really occupy the same room as this person lest we get into a fight where I expose a lack of knowledge on some subject near and dear to this person's heart.
What I can say is the funk emanating from the feet is enough to wilt plants and cause me to dry heave while sitting on my couch - where I suspect the feet also grazed - long after said person left.
Yes. Yes it is.
I don't want to say who it was. I don't see this person often and I do not get along with this person very well. In fact, I didn't really occupy the same room as this person lest we get into a fight where I expose a lack of knowledge on some subject near and dear to this person's heart.
What I can say is the funk emanating from the feet is enough to wilt plants and cause me to dry heave while sitting on my couch - where I suspect the feet also grazed - long after said person left.

6 Comments:
Maybe it's this person's signature scent.
That's so disgusting, yet so true!!!! Viva's not the only brilliant one. It runs in the family!
I'm laughing so hard! Ewwwww! If this persons such a horror - what the heck are they doing all stocking-footed and traipsing around your apartment? That's making themselves a little over-comfortable isn't it?! xxx
Yes, this person tends to think they can be overly familiar with us. It's a habit from which they cannot be broken, try as I might! I wonder if medicine would help? Or new shoes?
Moving appartment?
I can't move. The person would track us down :-(
Post a Comment
<< Home