Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Not So Good

Yeah, my phone interview didn't go so good. Our personalities didn't really work well together. Truthfully, I'm not torn up about it. I don't think I would've enjoyed working with her. I'm looking for something better as well as looking for something else. I think it exists and I'm gonna keep looking.

I have another "interview" on 3/5. I use the ""s because she's a former colleague and friend so I don't have to sell myself. I'm gonna learn about what they have to offer and see if that's what I want to do. I'm thinking this is where I will likely end up, but I still want to keep my options open. It'd be more $ and something I know I can do well. And it would be way the hell away from here.

Oh, I went to the doc today and she says the tension in my shoulders from work stress is affecting the muscles in my head giving me headaches and triggering migraines. She gave me some drug that should help me sleep and relax my mind as well as my muscles. I'm so looking forward to tonight. Morrissey sang about an Interesting Drug. I wonder if this is what he meant.

Last random side note, I went shopping on Sunday. I wasn't feeling good but I had to because Max Studio was having a blow out sale. I bought many things. I wore a kicky skirt yesterday that was adorable and I have a fabulous jacket *on today. My interim ED saw it and I saw his mind flash thinking that I had really gone on a job interview this morning. Too bad no one at work thinks the jacket is as cool as I think it is because no one has said anything.
*It's LIKE the one I linked, but mine was only $28 and has buttons instead of zippers all over. Hee hee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Blah Blah said...

Stress headaches or no, you are totally hot. Work that skirt!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

HA! You know where that skirt will look fab? In L.A. I'll be there 3/16-20. See you then???

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home