Tuesday, February 20, 2007

East Coast?

I got a note from an East Coast institution that I applied to. Not sure how I feel about that anymore. But, I'll see how far it gets me. I'd be excited about the possibility of flying there for an interview if it wasn't snowing and raining and such.

I'm also flooding universities in my area with apps. I'd like to get into an educational institution as my next job. I'm tired of emerging (a.k.a. start-up or infrastructurally challenged) organizations.

I have my call with a potential employer tomorrow and I have my doctor's appointment so I'm taking the morning off. Hurray! Tomorrow's phone call will be a good test of that Rescue Remedy - hope I'm up to the challenge.

That's all for now. More later. Have SOOOO much work to do and 40 minutes to do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Hope everything's gone well for you this morning...thinking of ya!! xxx

5:24 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Thank you! I don't think it's gonna pan out, but I'm waiting to see what evolves from my 3/5 lunch...

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home