I Love L.A.!
I'll be seeing you in L.A. on 3/16-3/20! I made my reservation last night. I can't wait for work to try to tell me I can't go. Ha! I'll laugh in their face.
I'm excited because I haven't seen my friends and fam in so long. Plus, as you know, I have so many new outfits to bring with me and show off. I have a friend who works in a museum who already knows I'll be there and I e-mailed my sis my itinerary so she'll know soon enough. I'm renting a car so I don't have to wait around for people to drive me anywhere.
AH! I need a vacation! This is as close as it gets. The beau and I will go tubing in early April we decided. I may also join another friend and her daughter on a quick cruise to Mexico in June. It won't be on Princess because they don't do quick jaunts to Mexico, but I'm excited anyway.
So many people to see in L.A., so little time.
I'm excited because I haven't seen my friends and fam in so long. Plus, as you know, I have so many new outfits to bring with me and show off. I have a friend who works in a museum who already knows I'll be there and I e-mailed my sis my itinerary so she'll know soon enough. I'm renting a car so I don't have to wait around for people to drive me anywhere.
AH! I need a vacation! This is as close as it gets. The beau and I will go tubing in early April we decided. I may also join another friend and her daughter on a quick cruise to Mexico in June. It won't be on Princess because they don't do quick jaunts to Mexico, but I'm excited anyway.
So many people to see in L.A., so little time.

2 Comments:
Getting caught up with my commenting. Will you be able to join me and Mister X for lunch?
On Monday?!?!?! I'd love it.
Post a Comment
<< Home