I May Need Help
Remember our odor challenged house guest? Well, guess who is moving to SF end of this week? I'll call him Matt.
I asked the beau if Matt was planning on staying with us for any length of time. He said no. Do I believe him? Not really. Not because the beau would lie, but because Matt is sneaky. For example, he asked the beau if he could leave his dog with us for 2 MONTHS! Um, no. That would mean he'd have an excuse to drop by whenever he wanted or that he'd never come get his dog again. Either way, I'm not having it.
I don't even know if I can tell you why he's moving up here, but it's all kinds of no good and shady. Heaven help us if his "arrangement" doesn't work out and he ends up staying with us for a while.
Expect future dramatic episodes here.
I asked the beau if Matt was planning on staying with us for any length of time. He said no. Do I believe him? Not really. Not because the beau would lie, but because Matt is sneaky. For example, he asked the beau if he could leave his dog with us for 2 MONTHS! Um, no. That would mean he'd have an excuse to drop by whenever he wanted or that he'd never come get his dog again. Either way, I'm not having it.
I don't even know if I can tell you why he's moving up here, but it's all kinds of no good and shady. Heaven help us if his "arrangement" doesn't work out and he ends up staying with us for a while.
Expect future dramatic episodes here.

4 Comments:
If he even thinks about staying with you, I'm coming up there and hosing him down with my own special batch of signature scent that I'm brewing up just for him. And it ain't Chanel No. 5.
I'll buy your plane ticket just to see that!!
Sounds like you better stock up on Odour Eaters and Febreeze!! xx
UH! You're right. I hope it's on sale at the market... Hell, even if I have to pay full price, it's worth it!
Post a Comment
<< Home