QVC will be the death of me!!
Damn QVC! Your hypnotic sales pitches. Your bubbly hosts. Your lower than retail values. Your "Today's Specials"!!
I am one of millions of people who tune into QVC riveted by their products. I can't help it. There's a show that I catch myself tuning into on Saturdays called "Saturday Night Beauty." They feature beauty products for an hour. This Saturday, I flipped past QVC to catch a sneak peek of beauty products they would feature later that day.
Then I saw it. The "Today's Special" was on. It was a 5 piece hair kit from Ojon with shampoo, conditioner, restorative hair treatment, styling cream, and NEW hairspray. Retail value = $120. QVC price = $60. Today's Special price = $49 (which you could spread over 2 payments). I went to the phone and placed my order for one kit. It's coming in 7-10 days. I got the auto-delivery, which means that I get another kit every 90 days for the same low price.
By the time "Saturday Night Beauty" came on, the kit was sold out and available by wait list only. No other product moved me (thank goodness!!), but I watched the whole show anyway. A few hours later, the Ojon people were back hawking more products and talking about the "Today's Special" which sold out. They said the 17,000 of us who got our orders in were lucky.
I can't wait to get my kit and begin restoring my hair to its naturally intended beauty. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm using Jonathan Product now and like it, too. My hair looks really nice today, but I know it can be better.
I am one of millions of people who tune into QVC riveted by their products. I can't help it. There's a show that I catch myself tuning into on Saturdays called "Saturday Night Beauty." They feature beauty products for an hour. This Saturday, I flipped past QVC to catch a sneak peek of beauty products they would feature later that day.
Then I saw it. The "Today's Special" was on. It was a 5 piece hair kit from Ojon with shampoo, conditioner, restorative hair treatment, styling cream, and NEW hairspray. Retail value = $120. QVC price = $60. Today's Special price = $49 (which you could spread over 2 payments). I went to the phone and placed my order for one kit. It's coming in 7-10 days. I got the auto-delivery, which means that I get another kit every 90 days for the same low price.
By the time "Saturday Night Beauty" came on, the kit was sold out and available by wait list only. No other product moved me (thank goodness!!), but I watched the whole show anyway. A few hours later, the Ojon people were back hawking more products and talking about the "Today's Special" which sold out. They said the 17,000 of us who got our orders in were lucky.
I can't wait to get my kit and begin restoring my hair to its naturally intended beauty. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm using Jonathan Product now and like it, too. My hair looks really nice today, but I know it can be better.

2 Comments:
I used to think QVC would be the death of me too - until I bought that Paul McKenna weight loss sytem from there, now, realistically, QVC may very well just SAVE my obesity-ridden lardy little life!!
Wishing you Happy Hair days my friend :) xxx
So that's where Paul came from. I'll be on the look out for the pitch. I love watching the pitches just for fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home