And the Decision is...
I'm gonna take the new job.
I have to talk to people, which I plan on doing today.
I was nervous about this being the right decision for a long time, my Thursday interview won me over. They're good people (staff and BOT) at a good organization. I can make a contribution to their success and not get migraines every weekend of my life. That's gonna be the biggest benefit.
Wish me luck...
I have to talk to people, which I plan on doing today.
I was nervous about this being the right decision for a long time, my Thursday interview won me over. They're good people (staff and BOT) at a good organization. I can make a contribution to their success and not get migraines every weekend of my life. That's gonna be the biggest benefit.
Wish me luck...

2 Comments:
Hee hee. Thanks. Of couse, I can't find my boss to tell him and I haven't heard back from the other org to tell them either. Technically, I'm still stuck where I am.
Great news!! Congratulations on your decision - here's to a migraine free existance!! xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home