Thursday, April 12, 2007

Carnage!

Imagine waking up one morning to this scenario:

I walk into the kitchen and find a package of steak I JUST bought on the floor under the sink. I see another container of cooked ground beef open and sitting on the counter. The mail was strewn about on the floor. Some trash was pooled in a corner.

At first, I thought a tornado blew through the kitchen. I was going to throw everything away. Then, I thought better of it. I left it so the beau could wake up to find the bizarre mess he made.

BTW, guess what I had for dinner last night? Floor steak. I'm still alive...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Bad beau. Floor steak?! hmmmm think I'll give that one a miss! xx

3:46 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

I felt really stupid eating it, you know, taking my life into my hands and all, but it was some damn good steak.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home