Time, Time, Time
Who has time to blog each day? Not me, but I'm trying.
What's to report... Oh, I informally announced my resignation to my boss. I almost cried. I really like my boss and I was sad mostly because I'll miss him and a few other folks. He asked if I was sure and I said, "Hell yes!"
I'll officially announce my resignation as soon as I sign my offer letter. I said I'd give 4 weeks, but that might be too generous. We'll see what kind of mood I'm in.
My meeting with my Dev Com folks was fun. Because I'm outta here, I said things that I hadn't had the courage to say before. They continue to irk me, though. Here's an example -They pestered me for a document for months. They finally set a deadline for it and I got it done. That was on 2/15. As of April 10, I hadn't heard squat from them. As part of my meeting, I handed them the doc and said, "We have to talk about this." One of them flipped through it and tossed it aside and said the info in it was premature. Even though it's what they asked for. They now want me to do a whole other doc. Hmm, wonder if I can it done in time? I'm guessing not.
Lastly, I just bought this and I love it - O-Glow.
What's to report... Oh, I informally announced my resignation to my boss. I almost cried. I really like my boss and I was sad mostly because I'll miss him and a few other folks. He asked if I was sure and I said, "Hell yes!"
I'll officially announce my resignation as soon as I sign my offer letter. I said I'd give 4 weeks, but that might be too generous. We'll see what kind of mood I'm in.
My meeting with my Dev Com folks was fun. Because I'm outta here, I said things that I hadn't had the courage to say before. They continue to irk me, though. Here's an example -They pestered me for a document for months. They finally set a deadline for it and I got it done. That was on 2/15. As of April 10, I hadn't heard squat from them. As part of my meeting, I handed them the doc and said, "We have to talk about this." One of them flipped through it and tossed it aside and said the info in it was premature. Even though it's what they asked for. They now want me to do a whole other doc. Hmm, wonder if I can it done in time? I'm guessing not.
Lastly, I just bought this and I love it - O-Glow.

3 Comments:
They sell that on QVC!! (not that I watch it all the time or anything!!) I have permenantly rosey cheeks and quite frankly I hate them! I look as if I've been on vodka cocktails all day everyday. It's rather embarrassing. If I could give them away they'd be yours for free :) xxx
I missed OGlow on QVC!? I bet it's cheaper there and available on auto-delivery.
Yesterday, I went a little heavy with the OGlow and ended up looking like a clown from the 80s. I'm practicing a lighter touch.
So did you break out in your funky 80's dancing to match the retro cheeks?!!
Post a Comment
<< Home