So Long Cold, Hello Sun
I'm not going to be sad to leave 57 degrees and windy conditions today. I'm off to L.A. again and it's gonna be warmer!! I'm very excited.
Things I MUST do in L.A. this time:
1) Eat a Sprinkles cupcake
2) Eat a Tommy burger - double cheese, no onions, with yellow chilies on the side & Hawaiian punch
3) Buy a bucket of Mylanta Extra Strength
4) Cook for the family - I have a great new lentil stew recipe that I want to make for them - meaty and veggie versions
5)Have dim sum
OH, I'm going down because I have a meeting I need to attend for work. The meeting is mere minutes away from my mom's house. How convenient is that???
I asked for an economy sized car from Hertz. Let's see if I can break the PT Cruiser streak.
Take care, people!
Things I MUST do in L.A. this time:
1) Eat a Sprinkles cupcake
2) Eat a Tommy burger - double cheese, no onions, with yellow chilies on the side & Hawaiian punch
3) Buy a bucket of Mylanta Extra Strength
4) Cook for the family - I have a great new lentil stew recipe that I want to make for them - meaty and veggie versions
5)Have dim sum
OH, I'm going down because I have a meeting I need to attend for work. The meeting is mere minutes away from my mom's house. How convenient is that???
I asked for an economy sized car from Hertz. Let's see if I can break the PT Cruiser streak.
Take care, people!

2 Comments:
Love how your list of "MUST DO's" is made up of the food you're wanting to sample!! A girl after my own heart!!
Have a fab trip, even if it is for business xx
Hee hee. Traveling=food to me. I've got to shake that. It's not healthy.
Post a Comment
<< Home