Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Month 12, Post 196

This is my 12th month of blogging. 195 posts are under my belt.

I was rereading my first month of blog posts and I had fun. My original intention was to keep an online diary. I have always been fascinated by trying to remember how I feel at certain points in my life. When I was younger, I used to write letters to the "me of the future." I never kept a diary because it was too much of a commitment. Plus, with three sisters, it was not particularly wise to leave your feelings around for someone to read. I'd say stuff like, "Remember that today you think John Taylor of Duran Duran is dreamy." or "Remember that today you feel good." because I used to get sick a bunch as a child.

Writing my blog is so much better than writing a letter that I may or may not read in the future. If I consider myself, as of May 2, 2007, the future me from when I began my blog in June 2006, I am grateful for the me of the past. I had forgotten some of the triumphs and defeats from just a year ago. I was also funnier back then. I think I wrote something about getting slapped by a wet puppy to describe being surprised. Wet puppy? What does that even mean? It was funny, is all. I hope my funny comes back. If it does, I hope the New Yorker recognizes it when I submit another caption for their cartoon caption contest.

I'm also excited that I will be composing my 200th post this month. I hope it's epic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Lol! I remember the days when I actually put some effort into my blog posts and would think about what I was going to type before I got online.The same went for my comments too...........:)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Your posts are still really interesting to me! You always have such fun pix.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour, ceeinsf.blogspot.com!
[url=http://cialisfr.fora.pl/ ] Cialis [/url] [url=http://acheterviagra.fora.pl/ ] viagra online[/url] [url=http://achatviagra.fora.pl/ ]Acheter du viagra en ligne[/url] [url=http://venteviagra.fora.pl/ ]Acheter du viagra [/url] [url=http://pharmacieviagra.fora.pl/ ]Acheter du viagra en ligne[/url] [url=http://viagraenligne.fora.pl/ ]Acheter viagra [/url] [url=http://viagrafrance.fora.pl/ ] viagra [/url]

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjorno, www.blogger.com!
[url=http://viagrarier.pun.pl/ ]Compra viagra in Italia[/url] [url=http://cialistagh.pun.pl/ ]Acquistare cialis [/url] [url=http://viagraenat.pun.pl/ ]Compra viagra [/url] [url=http://cialisdkee.pun.pl/ ]Comprare cialis in Italia[/url] [url=http://viagraycla.pun.pl/ ]Comprare viagra in Italia[/url] [url=http://cialisonya.pun.pl/ ]Comprare cialis [/url]

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home