I'm Back
Well, I'm off and running in my new position. This week was hectic - meetings, an event - lots of activity. And the stairs... There are so many stairs, it's killing me, but I swear my jeans fit better. Don't know if it's worth it because my leg muscles are burning all the time. I'm sure I'll get used to it.
I'm shoved into a tiny corner of the office. I've already found one scary spider crawling towards me. My desk is held together with staples and duct tape. My chair barely rolls. My phone and keyboard buttons stick. It's bizarre, but that's nonprofits for you.
My horoscope said that I should stop dreaming and start doing, so I'm gonna look into going back to school. I'm also gonna do some more weeding tonight. I think I'm finally making a dent!
I'm gonna blog more later. My desk isn't very private so no more long posts from work :-(
Did I mention I'm going on a cruise soon?? I'm excited...
I'm shoved into a tiny corner of the office. I've already found one scary spider crawling towards me. My desk is held together with staples and duct tape. My chair barely rolls. My phone and keyboard buttons stick. It's bizarre, but that's nonprofits for you.
My horoscope said that I should stop dreaming and start doing, so I'm gonna look into going back to school. I'm also gonna do some more weeding tonight. I think I'm finally making a dent!
I'm gonna blog more later. My desk isn't very private so no more long posts from work :-(
Did I mention I'm going on a cruise soon?? I'm excited...

3 Comments:
A cruise?! yay!
Glad your all busy with your new job - even if your desk doesn't have all the mod cons - like a wheeled desk chair that actually rolls!!!
Congrats on the decision to go back to school :) xxx
BTW - did you totally give up on your quest to find old buddies? Have you tried Facebook? (just add dot com!!). I can't believe the number of people from my dark and deep past tht I'm back in touch with in just a few days. Plus you can nose about peoples' photos, which is always a great pass time if you ask me!!!
Hope the new job is going well :) xxx
Facebook? I haven't heard of it. I'm gonna investigate right now!!
Post a Comment
<< Home