Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Not So Much

This is my 200th post. I wanted this post to have impact and meaning. I wanted it to be the post of all posts.

Not so much. I put too much pressure on myself to try to create something epic just because it was post 200.

I'm not feeling epic today. I'm feeling kinda blah. It's my second to last day at work and I am writing a saga about everything I've done for almost 2 years. It's been draining. And I wanted to be further along with it, but I'm not. There's lots of institutional memory that I want to share lest I be inundated with calls for every little thing after I leave.

So, this post will just be that I am optimistic that I've made a good choice for my career. I am optimistic that I can contribute to an organization that I admire. I am optimistic that I can regain some bit of sanity in my life and make time for me. I am optimistic that I can keep in touch with my friends here and that they want to keep in touch with me. I am optimistic that I can go back to school FINALLY!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Yay! best of luck for your last day at work, hope it's rocking!! xxx

8:05 AM  
Blogger Lisa Blah Blah said...

You're hot. How's the new gig?

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home