New Gig
Ah, the new gig. Well, it's week two and I feel good about it. There's a lot to learn, but I'm taking it as easy as I can. My first pay check is next week. MMM, pay.
Today, my new ED called me into his office and said he was happy that I was on board. I'm getting along with the new staff just fine. Plus, I dig working with so many former colleagues.
There's a good energy here, which gets weird sometimes, but I think I'm gonna help to add balance. I'm a good balancer. And I'm very diplomatic.
I like the BOT members I have to work with. They're very smart, active, respectful, enthusiastic. It's so nice.
Remember my old boss at my old job? He's been on 2 interviews, which have gone well. I'm hopeful he can soon find his way outta the old job and into something new and exciting.
I'm happy. It feels good. And, I think all the stairs I have to climb are helping my leg muscles.
Change is good!
Today, my new ED called me into his office and said he was happy that I was on board. I'm getting along with the new staff just fine. Plus, I dig working with so many former colleagues.
There's a good energy here, which gets weird sometimes, but I think I'm gonna help to add balance. I'm a good balancer. And I'm very diplomatic.
I like the BOT members I have to work with. They're very smart, active, respectful, enthusiastic. It's so nice.
Remember my old boss at my old job? He's been on 2 interviews, which have gone well. I'm hopeful he can soon find his way outta the old job and into something new and exciting.
I'm happy. It feels good. And, I think all the stairs I have to climb are helping my leg muscles.
Change is good!

2 Comments:
Glad to hear things are going so peachy!! Great to see two posts in one day! Been missing your running commentry!! xxx
I'll try to keep up! I haven't told the beau that I have this blog, so I'm nervous about writing from home lest he discover it. Some things you wanna keep for yourself, you know?
Post a Comment
<< Home