Wednesday, June 06, 2007

That's Weird...

I noticed something weird at work. No one helps anyone with anything. (Not really. There are two people who would, but everyone else is in their own world.)

Today, a colleague disappeared for a while. When she reappeared, she was red, huffing and puffing. "What happened to you!?" we asked. She explained how she lugged several heavy boxes up two huge flights of stairs by herself. "Why didn't you tell us?" She didn't know why. She just keeled over and stopped talking. Weird, no?

These people don't get the idea of team. I've found a challenge - getting people to help each other. Excellent!*

Random side note: I need to wash my car. She's filthy, filthy, filthy!! In a few days, ask me if I've washed my car, please. I'm hoping that shame will "drive" me to do it.

*It's not like I need a challenge because I have nothing better to do. Oh, no. I'm working my booty off, but people are taking notice. Hee hee.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

lol! I can just hear Ricky Gervais in (the Brit version of) The Office saying "There's no 'me' in team"....! xxx

5:56 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Hee hee! That Ricky Gervais cracks me up.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Hmmm just rethought that one, and I think he actually says "there's no 'I' in team.........only 'me'"

Which would make more sense wouldn't it! Still sounds like your place though! x

2:24 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

I'm gonna say that today. It might just be at lunch, but I'm gonna start saying random weird things. It should be interesting.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home