Thank You, UPS
Today, the fine folks at UPS delivered unto me three packages from my QVC shopping spree.
I got microfiber towels. "Why, oh, why!?" the beau exclaimed. Because I wanted it and they were cute. They're not ordinary towels. They're thirsty microfiber towels and heaven knows that there are enough spills in this home to need thirsty towels at the ready all the time.
I got shampoo and conditioner. You know how I love the Ojon products and I'm trying a new "rare harvest" shampoo conditioner combo. It's pretty expensive. It had better be transforming.
I got diamonds. Yes, I said diamonds. I'm the kind of gal that doesn't wait to be gifted with diamonds. If that's what I want, that's what I get. Needless to say, I have very few because when the hell do I think to buy diamonds? Never. That's when.
I guess calling them diamonds is slightly exaggerated. It's like diamond dust. It's sparkly, though. I love sparkles. It's a long (maybe 30") chain with a matching 16" or 18" chain with a cute pendant. When I saw the host take the long chain and wear it as a belt, I picked up the phone and had to have it. I think I could make it work. It's pretty, but do I need it? Truth is I don't, but I was bored so I got it.
I feel good that I haven't watched QVC at all today. That's a start, right?? But I'm expecting more visits from the UPS folks.
I got microfiber towels. "Why, oh, why!?" the beau exclaimed. Because I wanted it and they were cute. They're not ordinary towels. They're thirsty microfiber towels and heaven knows that there are enough spills in this home to need thirsty towels at the ready all the time.
I got shampoo and conditioner. You know how I love the Ojon products and I'm trying a new "rare harvest" shampoo conditioner combo. It's pretty expensive. It had better be transforming.
I got diamonds. Yes, I said diamonds. I'm the kind of gal that doesn't wait to be gifted with diamonds. If that's what I want, that's what I get. Needless to say, I have very few because when the hell do I think to buy diamonds? Never. That's when.
I guess calling them diamonds is slightly exaggerated. It's like diamond dust. It's sparkly, though. I love sparkles. It's a long (maybe 30") chain with a matching 16" or 18" chain with a cute pendant. When I saw the host take the long chain and wear it as a belt, I picked up the phone and had to have it. I think I could make it work. It's pretty, but do I need it? Truth is I don't, but I was bored so I got it.
I feel good that I haven't watched QVC at all today. That's a start, right?? But I'm expecting more visits from the UPS folks.

4 Comments:
Why do I get the feeling that you're single handedly keeping QVC in business?! xx
Not really. If I start buynig gourmet steak burgers on auto-delivery, then we have a problem. (Those steak burgers looked good...)
lol! how often do they arrive?! Gourmet or not - there's only so many burgers a gal can eat! xx
It makes more sense for a family of 10. They come every 90 days.
Yeah, I don't need that.
Post a Comment
<< Home