Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm Sending It Back

I'm wearing my long chain today. You know, the diamondy one. Well I like it, but not enough to justify the cost and keep it.

This will be my first go back.

Bye long, sparkly chain. To another home you go..

5 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Nooooooo!! Every girl needs a bit of sparkle and glitz in her life!!!

(I'm still looking for mine!)

xxx

5:41 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

I guess the real reason is that it snagged my sweater. I'll get something else nice, but I can't keep this one or I'll need to buy new sweaters, too. Hey, maybe it's all a part of QVC's masterplan to keep my buying stuff!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

It snagged your sweater?

Ok, baaaaad shiny knecklace!! Be gone with you! xx

2:36 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

I know! [insert image of fist shaking at the heavens]

8:16 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

BTW, you changed your photo! Cute!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home