Wake Up!!
Pleasant Ways to Wake Up
Smell of bacon cooking
Warm sunlight on your face on a lazy Saturday morning
Dog nuzzles
Snuggles from a loved one
Not So Pleasant Ways to Wake Up
Getting hit in the face by your partners who can't sleep
Blaring alarm clock
4.2 earthquakes!!
There was an earthquake at 4:00a this morning and it jolted me out of bed. Did the beau move? No. He did stir, but that's all. We had had the conversation that very night about my frustration that he doesn't bolt into the doorway when he feels an earthquake.
I didn't get in the doorway either, but at least I was poised for action. Thankfully, no damage was done to our place.
Smell of bacon cooking
Warm sunlight on your face on a lazy Saturday morning
Dog nuzzles
Snuggles from a loved one
Not So Pleasant Ways to Wake Up
Getting hit in the face by your partners who can't sleep
Blaring alarm clock
4.2 earthquakes!!
There was an earthquake at 4:00a this morning and it jolted me out of bed. Did the beau move? No. He did stir, but that's all. We had had the conversation that very night about my frustration that he doesn't bolt into the doorway when he feels an earthquake.
I didn't get in the doorway either, but at least I was poised for action. Thankfully, no damage was done to our place.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home