Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Neglect

I read that new Harry Potter book in ~12 hours. Maybe it was 13 but it was all of blur of muggles and wands and such. I won't spoil it. If you like the Potter series, you'll like the 7th book.

Besides that, I've been ordering on QVC - got some gold jewelry coming - and I've been killing plants. I bought delightful aromatics for the office, rosemary and lavender. They don't like it when they're not in full sun and it shows. I have to take the rosemary home and give it a fighting chance. I also think the sago palm I have at home is officially dead, but I continue to water it faithfully to make up for having not watered it faithfully thus killing it. Darn circle of life!

I'm off to L.A. on Aug 10. Celebrating the b-days. Mine and my sis', but I'm not sure if she's around. I want to go to the Melting Pot so that I can eat my fill of fondue.

I have an appointment to visit a college counselor in late Aug. Yeah, one step closer. Now I just need to find $20,000 afford to go. D'oh!

Ever feel like you need a good cry? Well, I feel like I need one, but I can't muster any tears. I'll be working on that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Aww no! hope you are feeling less emotional!

Yay re the step closer to going back to school!! I can't afford it either, but it's one of those things I wonder if I'll ever really be able to, so I'm just going for it!

Sounds like you and I both went to the same School of Plant Care!! Managing to kill pretty much everything here too! xxx

9:45 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

BTW, my buttercups are looking really weak - some turning yellow and brown. Note to self: grow cacti. They're more forgiving.

Nah, I still feel emotional. I bet it's because I tried not to cry during #7. They're tears I should've shed this weekend.

11:51 AM  
Blogger sploo said...

Oh, Cynnie! I just cried and cried, too. I loved #7 so much I read it twice and bought the audio book on cd. I'm such a geek.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Well, I think you rock :) Check out my blog :) xxx

2:32 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Sploo, I really think that's what's wrong with me. I'm gonna read it again this weekend and get it all out. BTW, have you seen that JK has been on Good Morning America?

Who reads the audio book?

Nat: Thanks! I'll share it with the world this weekend. I have to work late tonight and early tomorrow. Yes, Saturday! Ah!!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home