Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I Haven't Forgotten You, My Pretties

Was it just me or did August shoot past us in a blink?

Thank goodness September is here. No more fooling myself that I can take it "summer" easy. In fact, summer has been a right busy jumble of projects.

September is shaping up to be almost as busy, but with my vacation 12 days away, I kinda don't care!

Soon, I won't have conference calls and PowerPoint presentations and permits and meetings weighing me down. I told folks I am incommunicado for all 10 days. Hee hee.

Pretty soon I'll upload pictures of Alaska's great wilderness, where I"ll upload photos of polar bears battling grizzlies and glaciers melting for your judging perusal. I may even find a photo appropriate enough to upload as my Facebook photo.

Until then, I hope you can find something you can count the days to which will cause rejoicing in the land like birthing babies or the premiere of the new 90210.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Are you speaking theoretically - or are they REALLY bringing back 90210?

xxx

2:02 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Oh, 90210 is back. It's 90210 2.0. It premiered yesterday to much ballyhoo.

Brenda and Kelly are back from the original cast and they have a gaggle of teens for the world to fall in love with.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa Blah Blah said...

I am counting down the days until I go on maternity leave. Not soon fucking enough, I'll tell you.

Mmm, Alaska photos. Yes, please.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home