Happy Hoopla
Ah, birthday madness has come and gone.
Some of the pluses include:
We went go kart racing (the beau lapped me, but we got to wear freakish, yet cool racing suits)
I got an In & Out burger and a strawberry shake for dinner
I got taken out for lunch by my co-workers (mmm, Ebisu sushi)
I got flowers
I got a Miss Grace lemon cake
I took Tuesday off (even though it wasn't my b-day day)
I had dinner w/ the beau at home and enjoyed more lemon cake
And the beau got me a wonderful robe & art supplies and framed a photo I have
Some of the minuses include:
I'm older and I feel it
I have 364 days away from my next b-day
The beau's b-day is 30 days from mine, but he doesn't like b-day countdowns. Instead, I'm going to do a cruise countdown - 37 days to go...
Some of the pluses include:
We went go kart racing (the beau lapped me, but we got to wear freakish, yet cool racing suits)
I got an In & Out burger and a strawberry shake for dinner
I got taken out for lunch by my co-workers (mmm, Ebisu sushi)
I got flowers
I got a Miss Grace lemon cake
I took Tuesday off (even though it wasn't my b-day day)
I had dinner w/ the beau at home and enjoyed more lemon cake
And the beau got me a wonderful robe & art supplies and framed a photo I have
Some of the minuses include:
I'm older and I feel it
I have 364 days away from my next b-day
The beau's b-day is 30 days from mine, but he doesn't like b-day countdowns. Instead, I'm going to do a cruise countdown - 37 days to go...

1 Comments:
Ah! I missed the birthday action! Many belated birthday wishes to you! xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home