If you're reading this, welcome to my brain!
posted by Cee in SF at 2:30 PM
Yes, this is actually happening. Sweet Dub worked on the post-production. Although we are both X-Files fans, we both said: "Who even cares anymore? If they were going to make another movie, shouldn't they have done it years ago?" Hollywood. I tell ya.
I will watch it when it comes on cable, but I ain't paying $10 for anything that's not Harry Potter. Ask your husband to get that gig!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I live. I write. I read. I edit. I publish.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Yes, this is actually happening. Sweet Dub worked on the post-production. Although we are both X-Files fans, we both said: "Who even cares anymore? If they were going to make another movie, shouldn't they have done it years ago?"
Hollywood. I tell ya.
I will watch it when it comes on cable, but I ain't paying $10 for anything that's not Harry Potter. Ask your husband to get that gig!!
Post a Comment
<< Home