Friday, July 11, 2008

Bored

I find Facebook boring. Why? Because I don't know what I'm supposed to do or how to do it. I managed to put a map of all the fun places I had been and plan to go, but that's all. The other good thing is I reconnected with some old friends. But that lasted a hot second.

Oh well, I'll check it every now and again, but for now, my attention will return to my blog.

B-day countdown is well underway. 26 days to go. And my sis and fiance are coming up for a visit this weekend. I should've cleaned the bathroom!! At least I washed the guest bed's sheets.

And I have to work this weekend. And it's not just simple computer work. It's review a document, get it printed in color, get it bound and messenger copies out this weekend. One of the only weekends I have something to do and I have to do all this. I am on the verge of a breakdown. It's been like this for weeks. Yikes. If only I had an iPhone. Somehow I think things would be different...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home