What's New
What's new you ask besides the daily headaches and sleepless nights and the stiff neck and the upset belly? Well, I booked another cruise.
I'm off to Mexico in December for 7 days. I'm going with my friend and her daughter - the same gang I went on the 3 day cruise with. We're sharing a room again. They're really fun and I'm excited. We got a damn good deal, too. It's costing $300 less than if we sailed a week later and I got another $50 off 'cause I asked real nice-like. Plus, they originally suggested another Royal Caribbean cruise (YIKES) and the interior (no window) rooms were only $13 less than a Princess oceanview room.
As I mentioned, the last cruise was on RC. It was not good. This time, Princess will certainly treat us better! I mean almost anything would be better than our RC trip. Forgetting our room service order just broke my heart and that quickly turned into burning rage. But we did almost win big in BINGO. At least they left me with one good memory. Oh, and because we bought extra BINGO tix, we got a little stuff dog, which we promptly named Bingo. I'm gonna bring him to Mexico and show him what cruising should be like.
I invited the beau to join us, but I think he'd rather save his $$ for eBay. Plus, he doesn't earn vacation time at his job (is that legal?) so any day off is $$ lost. I've got lots of vacation time saved up because I never use any. I get 3 weeks a year and I've been at my job for over a year. By December, I'll have LOTS of time saved up.
Oh, last thing. I saw that movie Eragon about that dragon and his rider. I cried, sometimes sobbed, through the whole thing. Thank goodness I watched it alone. Thing is, it's not a particularly sad movie. Some might insist it is only remotely emotional, if at all. What the hell is wrong with me?
I'm off to Mexico in December for 7 days. I'm going with my friend and her daughter - the same gang I went on the 3 day cruise with. We're sharing a room again. They're really fun and I'm excited. We got a damn good deal, too. It's costing $300 less than if we sailed a week later and I got another $50 off 'cause I asked real nice-like. Plus, they originally suggested another Royal Caribbean cruise (YIKES) and the interior (no window) rooms were only $13 less than a Princess oceanview room.
As I mentioned, the last cruise was on RC. It was not good. This time, Princess will certainly treat us better! I mean almost anything would be better than our RC trip. Forgetting our room service order just broke my heart and that quickly turned into burning rage. But we did almost win big in BINGO. At least they left me with one good memory. Oh, and because we bought extra BINGO tix, we got a little stuff dog, which we promptly named Bingo. I'm gonna bring him to Mexico and show him what cruising should be like.
I invited the beau to join us, but I think he'd rather save his $$ for eBay. Plus, he doesn't earn vacation time at his job (is that legal?) so any day off is $$ lost. I've got lots of vacation time saved up because I never use any. I get 3 weeks a year and I've been at my job for over a year. By December, I'll have LOTS of time saved up.
Oh, last thing. I saw that movie Eragon about that dragon and his rider. I cried, sometimes sobbed, through the whole thing. Thank goodness I watched it alone. Thing is, it's not a particularly sad movie. Some might insist it is only remotely emotional, if at all. What the hell is wrong with me?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home