Ranting Did Me Good
I feel better, but I do have a terrible headache. Residual angst.
I'm eating a salad and thinking happy thoughts like cruising to Mexico in December. We'll see if I can make this work. I so love cruising!
Anyway, more later. BTW, I think God is sending me veiled messages by using PT Cruisers to get to me. I haven't gotten it figured out yet, but I'll let you know when I do.
I'm eating a salad and thinking happy thoughts like cruising to Mexico in December. We'll see if I can make this work. I so love cruising!
Anyway, more later. BTW, I think God is sending me veiled messages by using PT Cruisers to get to me. I haven't gotten it figured out yet, but I'll let you know when I do.

2 Comments:
He's telling you to cruise to Alaska. I'm not sure exactly how (He is mysterious, after all), but that's gotta be the message.
Hmm, I think you're on to something. Or maybe it's that I've got to visit L.A. again since I always get a PT when I rent a car. It's getting clearer, but I'm not all the way there yet...
Post a Comment
<< Home