Dust Mites: My New Enemies
After getting poke almost 100 times for the allergy scratch test, the one thing I am conclusively allergic to is the pesky dust mite.
I got a mattress protector and pillow protectors with the intention of trapping and smothering the mites. They accumulate in the bedroom mostly and so that was the first area we treated.
Last night was the first evening that all the gear was installed and when I walked into the bedroom, it was noticeably fresh and clean. Normally, it's like walking into a dust cloud. It freaked me out being able to breath in and out normally and not reaching for ten tissues.
I am going to have to buy a hepa vacuum cleaner and an air purifier, too, but I'll wait 'til I find them on QVC. The beau is ecstatic that I will now help him keep the place clean.
I got a mattress protector and pillow protectors with the intention of trapping and smothering the mites. They accumulate in the bedroom mostly and so that was the first area we treated.
Last night was the first evening that all the gear was installed and when I walked into the bedroom, it was noticeably fresh and clean. Normally, it's like walking into a dust cloud. It freaked me out being able to breath in and out normally and not reaching for ten tissues.
I am going to have to buy a hepa vacuum cleaner and an air purifier, too, but I'll wait 'til I find them on QVC. The beau is ecstatic that I will now help him keep the place clean.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home