Update!
I had an allergic reaction to citrus after all! There was no cursed virus!
Although I guess I have to be careful of my tongue swelling to unbreathable proportions. Not cool. Doesn't the universe know I love citrus so!!
Good thing is I'm getting better and will be able to enjoy Tommy's as planned.
See you LA-ites soon...
Although I guess I have to be careful of my tongue swelling to unbreathable proportions. Not cool. Doesn't the universe know I love citrus so!!
Good thing is I'm getting better and will be able to enjoy Tommy's as planned.
See you LA-ites soon...

3 Comments:
Phew! That's a relief. I was worried that you weren't going to be able to enjoy the delicious Tommy's goodness. That sucks about the allergy, though. You're not gonna have to start eating Soytrus products, are you?
I like soy anyway, so I wouldn't mind. I had soy jerky and it is practically the same. I love soy milk, but not the flavored kind. I like regular old plain. MMM, soy... and MMM, benedryl...
Eww, swollen tongue incident did not sound good, glad you're better and it is not going to disrupt all your gastronomical plans in LA! xx
Post a Comment
<< Home