Texting
I discovered that I love to text people. I don't have texting as part of my cell package, so I pay $.15 per text. And I text a lot.
I was texting someone as my co-worker friend watched. She asked me if my phone had predictive text. "What's that?" She took my phone and hit some buttons and turned on predictive text which tries to figure out what you're writing to save you time. Lorie is it a time saver. So now I'm all over the texting. Sadly, I just seem to text my co-workers. And it's mostly about coming in late or trying to figure out that to eat for lunch. Sad :-(
So text me, party people!
I was texting someone as my co-worker friend watched. She asked me if my phone had predictive text. "What's that?" She took my phone and hit some buttons and turned on predictive text which tries to figure out what you're writing to save you time. Lorie is it a time saver. So now I'm all over the texting. Sadly, I just seem to text my co-workers. And it's mostly about coming in late or trying to figure out that to eat for lunch. Sad :-(
So text me, party people!

2 Comments:
Since I don't own a cell phone, could you explain to me what's so great about texting? I know everyone seems to love it, but it just seems like a step backwards to me.
For me, it's fun to text my sissies knowing they're so far away, but getting a response quickly. It's not always convenient to talk on the phone, which I prefer, but it's a fun novelty. That's all.
Post a Comment
<< Home