Dinner=Good
I struggle for words to describe how delicious my delivered-to-prepare dinner was. It was Thai style marinated beef w/ jasmine rice and bok choy w/ shitake mushrooms.
Everything was packaged very user friendly. They everything including oil in little containers. I heated a pan, threw things in according to directions and had a really fantastic meal in under 20 mins.
I was so beat yesterday, but I was able to "play sous chef" to the beau who, even though he didn't admit it, was very intrigued by this new service. I just don't think I can afford it right now, but after I get some more stuff paid off (QVC), I think I can make room for it. Maybe in the summer...
Anyway, since I've reviewed and delighted in this service, for any San Franciscans out there, give cooksf.com a try. You won't be sorry!
Everything was packaged very user friendly. They everything including oil in little containers. I heated a pan, threw things in according to directions and had a really fantastic meal in under 20 mins.
I was so beat yesterday, but I was able to "play sous chef" to the beau who, even though he didn't admit it, was very intrigued by this new service. I just don't think I can afford it right now, but after I get some more stuff paid off (QVC), I think I can make room for it. Maybe in the summer...
Anyway, since I've reviewed and delighted in this service, for any San Franciscans out there, give cooksf.com a try. You won't be sorry!

4 Comments:
Happy new year sweetie, hope 2008 brings you mucho health and happiness :)
Nice to have a catch up, think I'm back for good now lol! Uni stuff has been manic here!
Your veggies-to-go sound goood!
xxxx
Nice to have you back! I saw there a new post on your blog which I am excited to read. BTW, I just got the Crop-a-dile II!
Ooh how are you finding your new toy?!! Mine even gets used in DIY prokects around the house lol!! xxx
I love it! I brought it to work thinking I'd have time to make a colleague a b-day card, but I didn't. I took it home and ended up making another colleague a b-day (they had back to back b-days) which she loved!! It looked like a 6 year old made it, but it was cute.
I'm going to use it to punch a hole in a belt tonight.
Post a Comment
<< Home