Mouse in the House
Missed me? Didn't think so!
Work has been sucking the life out of me, which is why I haven't been writing. I've also been entertaining in town guests quite a bit! Whew! That's over for a little while.
I'm spending a lot of time at work these days and I'm not alone. We have mice. At least their poop is small enought that we think they are mice. The mice eat our backup crackers and popcorn. I hear they also urinated on everything near and far. They're filthy!!
The other day, there was a stir right outside my "office." Several people gathered and pointed at the trail the mouse they just saw took.
I sprung from my seat to take action. "No wonder there are mice cruising around. Our wall have exposed pipes and holes. It's like a mouse freeway. Why won't they fix it?" My colleagues hadn't noticed the chunks of wall missing because we work in a hovel.
Today, someone loudly proclaimed that they were here to rid us of mice. Fat chance. The gentleman did want us to realize that we may be ridding ourselves of a fancy chef mouse. Hardly. Ratatouille was a rat.
More later about finances, easy pay on QVC, and drugs.
Work has been sucking the life out of me, which is why I haven't been writing. I've also been entertaining in town guests quite a bit! Whew! That's over for a little while.
I'm spending a lot of time at work these days and I'm not alone. We have mice. At least their poop is small enought that we think they are mice. The mice eat our backup crackers and popcorn. I hear they also urinated on everything near and far. They're filthy!!
The other day, there was a stir right outside my "office." Several people gathered and pointed at the trail the mouse they just saw took.
I sprung from my seat to take action. "No wonder there are mice cruising around. Our wall have exposed pipes and holes. It's like a mouse freeway. Why won't they fix it?" My colleagues hadn't noticed the chunks of wall missing because we work in a hovel.
Today, someone loudly proclaimed that they were here to rid us of mice. Fat chance. The gentleman did want us to realize that we may be ridding ourselves of a fancy chef mouse. Hardly. Ratatouille was a rat.
More later about finances, easy pay on QVC, and drugs.

2 Comments:
Of course we missed you. What a silly question.
Hmm...you should report your employer to OSHA. They'll take care of you.
Really? OSHA takes care of that? They caught one. One out of hundreds, I'm sure.
Post a Comment
<< Home