Spas
Do you got to spas? I do. I don't make a regular practice of it, but with the stress of work, I need a moment to get away and feel pampered sometimes.
Last week, I visited the spa after the hell that was the event I was working so tirelessly on. I got a body massage and facial with another foot massage added on. The whole thing was over $300.
I realized that the body massage, as great as it was for 50 minutes, was not something I would do again. It cost a lot and it should have been 100 minutes because 50 minutes is really just a starter massage. I can't afford the 100 minute massage, but I need more relaxation. BUT the facial was great. I'm obsessed with my skincare routine (QVC will attest to that) and the facial really helped. I still feel glowy. The facial comes with a head, hand, and neck massage so I didn't have to pay for the full body massage because the best parts were included with the facial. The clincher was the add-on of the foot massage. I'd hire someone just to do that every day, if I could. It was heaven.
I'll try to get a facial again, but seeing as how I've got to pay for my cruise, I may just use the many, many products I have at home to give myself facials until next year.
Last week, I visited the spa after the hell that was the event I was working so tirelessly on. I got a body massage and facial with another foot massage added on. The whole thing was over $300.
I realized that the body massage, as great as it was for 50 minutes, was not something I would do again. It cost a lot and it should have been 100 minutes because 50 minutes is really just a starter massage. I can't afford the 100 minute massage, but I need more relaxation. BUT the facial was great. I'm obsessed with my skincare routine (QVC will attest to that) and the facial really helped. I still feel glowy. The facial comes with a head, hand, and neck massage so I didn't have to pay for the full body massage because the best parts were included with the facial. The clincher was the add-on of the foot massage. I'd hire someone just to do that every day, if I could. It was heaven.
I'll try to get a facial again, but seeing as how I've got to pay for my cruise, I may just use the many, many products I have at home to give myself facials until next year.

2 Comments:
We went to one last year before Christmas for a back massage and facial - it was total bliss!
I can't stand my feet being touched though! They seem to be directly linked to my bladder. Not good. :) xxx
Yikes! No foot massages for you!
I've got a coupon for a massage, which I think I'll cash in this weekend. Why not?
Post a Comment
<< Home