Things That Make You Go Hmmmm...
Yes, I busted out with some Arsenio!
One thing that makes me go hmmm - grey and brown don't go together. Do not mix and match your greys with browns. Sadly, I'm watching QVC alone at home and someone selling "fashion" is pairing the camels with the greys. It's making me insane. Instead of changing the channel, I'm writing this post.
-------------------------------
I've been thinking today about how well I get along with people - colleagues, friends, etc... BUT am I really? You know how you can have the dearest friend, but you've said something about them, spoken about them behind their back? "I love her, but she talks about QVC a lot." "He's nice, but why does he whistle incessantly?" "He's not very smart." "Her cologne makes me ill." "What is up with that shirt?" "Her toes are chewed up. She needs a pedi."
I'll look everyone of them in the eye and be sweet as pie, but I can't deny that I say or have said stuff about almost everyone. What's wrong with me? And the thing that I thought about for ONE second was what are people saying about me?
I had to immediately dismiss that thought because it would drive me crazy. There's too much going on for extra craziness in my life. But it's weird, no?
I'm a big faker. Or I'm an ass. I'm something that I don't like. I wonder if I can change or if I'm being too hard on myself? I'm feeling slightly Carrie Bradshaw.
One thing that makes me go hmmm - grey and brown don't go together. Do not mix and match your greys with browns. Sadly, I'm watching QVC alone at home and someone selling "fashion" is pairing the camels with the greys. It's making me insane. Instead of changing the channel, I'm writing this post.
-------------------------------
I've been thinking today about how well I get along with people - colleagues, friends, etc... BUT am I really? You know how you can have the dearest friend, but you've said something about them, spoken about them behind their back? "I love her, but she talks about QVC a lot." "He's nice, but why does he whistle incessantly?" "He's not very smart." "Her cologne makes me ill." "What is up with that shirt?" "Her toes are chewed up. She needs a pedi."
I'll look everyone of them in the eye and be sweet as pie, but I can't deny that I say or have said stuff about almost everyone. What's wrong with me? And the thing that I thought about for ONE second was what are people saying about me?
I had to immediately dismiss that thought because it would drive me crazy. There's too much going on for extra craziness in my life. But it's weird, no?
I'm a big faker. Or I'm an ass. I'm something that I don't like. I wonder if I can change or if I'm being too hard on myself? I'm feeling slightly Carrie Bradshaw.

2 Comments:
I think this is perfectly normal. Or at least I hope it is - because I do exactly the same thing.
I know you don't like the thought of it, but I guess as long as the people who you make comments/thoughts about are making comments/thoughts about you, we're all on an even playing field :)
Drop the guilt! xxx
I'm dropping it because you're right. It just IS and you move on.
Post a Comment
<< Home