Friday, October 19, 2007

E03301 - QVC's TSV

Um...I just impulse bought a new digital camera.

QVC has the Kodak 5x zoom 12 Megapixel camera with 2.5" diag LCD screen w/ HD video mode as its Today Special Value (TSV) - its super duper special deal of the day. It's $186.85 and available on 5 easy payments of $37.37. Retail is $242, I think. The title of this post is the item code in case you wanna order it.

They've been talking about it for 10-15 minutes and 7000+ people have snapped it up, me included. I had to share.

I got the 2 gig memory card and case, too. I'm gonna be ready for Alaska and now the beau and I will each have our own cameras.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Ooh very nice! I don't suppose we'll see any of the lovely snaps you'll take with it, when it arrives,on here?!!
xxx

10:30 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

You will!! I'm going to load the software on the beau's computer whilst my laptop waits for me to repair it. Of course, I'd have the money to repair it if I didn't impulse buy high tech electronics.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Ooh I'm so excited!!!

*makes mental note to get a life*

lol

Enjoy your new toy!xxx

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home